Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My favorite deals this week ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My favorite deals this week ~

Shopping is done for this week! WHEW! The rest of the week is all down hill.

And of course I took some pictures for you all....not of everything but I did want to share some favorites.

Crest still has Glade Sense & Spray on sale for 2/$4 and I had eight coupons (SS 8/23) left. After coupons my total was $1.24. There's still plenty more on the shelf and they also had a whole cart full.

At Walmart, my total before coupons was around $75. I ended up paying $23.76.

Most of the deals I found are listed here.

Rather than buying all of the $1.97 razors and getting all the overage, I opted to do this:

I bought three Schick ST2 for Women 10ct razor packs ($4.98) and seven Schick ST2 for men 12ct razor packs ($1.97)and then used ten $3/1 coupons (SS 8/16) which resulted in them all being FREE with $1.27 overage.

Most of these items (air freshners, razors, pencil top erasers, dental floss) will be donated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home