Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: No Fish ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Fish ~


But plenty of this:
And an absolutely wonderful day with my hubby!

P.S. I did hook a HUGE rainbow trout. I actually got to see him fighting on top of the water but he broke my line before I could get him all the way in. Same thing happened to hubby. So there are two rainbow trout somewhere in the Illinois River with Brackney flies hooked in them. If they would have cooperated, we would have been happy to remove them and let them go free!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

Looks so peaceful there. I am glad you had a wonderful day.
Blessings!

September 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home