Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Red Plum Coupons by mail ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Red Plum Coupons by mail ~


I received this email from Shirley last week:

I have started to follow your simply savvy blog. I really appreciate all the hard work you do and what you do to help others. I have a question about the Red Plum coupon flyer. I use to get it every week in my paper. But starting the first of August they have not put it in the paper. I receive the Tulsa World every day. I live in Bartlesville, OK. Is there another way to get those coupons? Some one once told me that Red Plum would send them to you in the mail, but I don’t know how to get a hold of them. Can you help me?

Valassis, the publishers of Red Plum, have ceased to insert their coupons into some newspaper publications. You can, however, request to be added to their mailing list and receive weekly coupons by mail. You may add yourself to the mailing list here or by calling (800)437-0479 from 8:30 to 5:00 EST. Please note that it will take 5-6 weeks for mailings to commence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home