Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Crest Update ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crest Update ~


Unfortunately, in my excitement to try out Aldi and Buy for Less this week, I did not make it to Crest. I will try to stop by and find some deals but no promises. However, once school starts and I become a free woman during the day, I will be able to take some time to stop by and grab deals whether I actually shop there or not. So bear with me this week and we'll get back into the swing of things on Monday.

I am proud to be a part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home