Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Show & Tell ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Show & Tell ~

It's been awhile since we've had show and tell.

Today I'm sharing Stacy's Walgreens haul.

The cool thing about Stacy is that she contacted me by email several months ago (before I created the blog) and asked me if I had any advice for her sister who is also an avid couponer and wanted to start teaching coupon classes for her church.

I emailed back and then emailed again when I started the blog. Stacy started reading, absorbed and now look at her go!

Here's what she got:

Her out of pocket was $27 and she received $15 RRs to spend on her next transaction.

Ok, I don't regularly buy electric toothbrushes so I don't know what they run but I'm thinking this transaction, without coupons, would have been minimum (probably more) about $75 worth of stuff.

And Stacy spent roughly $12 after RRs.

Way to go!

Stacy wrote to me when she shared her photo:

"Thanks again for your guidance and blog. I have been able to bless my mom (who never lets me help her out), my sis (who lives on a limited minister's salary), my neighbors who are receiving lots of baked goods (thanks to homeland) and my 2 charities. Amanda, your work is being multiplied into blessings for numerous people!"

To God be the Glory! It is His ALONE!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home