Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Monday's Marvelous Savings Review ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday's Marvelous Savings Review ~

This was a great week! I won't bore you with all the details, but I did want to share some highlights with you.

Aldi has some great produce deals as usual.
Broccoli $0.99 ea.
Cauliflower $0.99 ea.
Oranges (bag)$0.99
Mushrooms $1.29
Bananas $0.39/lb

A few worth mentioning deals at Crest.
Potatoes 5lbs $0.99
Ken's Salad Dressing $1.67 - $1.00Q = $0.67 ea.
Kraft Salad Dressing 4/$5 - $1.00/2Q = $0.75 ea.
Tostitos Spinach Dip 23oz 2/$4
Best Choice Tomato Sauce 15oz 2/$1

I also found the coupons booklets you see above. The one on the left contains $6 worth of savings on Kashi products and the one on the right contains $6 in savings on Kraft products. The Kashi booklets were on a special display on the back end of the cereal aisle. The Kraft booklets were located all over the store near Kraft Nabisco products.

I went to Walmart for two things and found these:
Post Raisin Bran $2.50 - $2.00 printable = $0.50 ea.
Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows $0.77 ea.
Weight Watchers Sweet Bakery $2.37 - $1.00 printable
Kashi Protein Bars $1.26 - $1.00/2 Q from Kashi booklet above = $0.76 ea.
Cascadian Farm Granola $2.82 - $2.00 printable from newsletter = $0.82

And I visited Target:
Of course I did the chips & dip deal. I was very happy to see they had the Spinach Dip in the small size and it was part of the deal.

But I also found Glad trashbags on sale for $5.99. I had $1.00 Target coupon from the coupon book we received a couple weeks ago plus there were $0.55 peelies attached. So $4.44 total.

I visited Walgreens & CVS as well but I'll post those in a separate post so you can see how it worked.

All in all, a very good week! How'd you do this week? Stumble on any deals? Please share with us!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home