Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Amazon: Commercial Caphalon only $29.99 with FREE Shipping!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, February 1, 2010

Amazon: Commercial Caphalon only $29.99 with FREE Shipping!

I just bought this!

I have been wanting a really nice, heavy duty saute pan for one skillet dinners but just couldn't make myself pay the going rate. I knew it would be worth it in the long run, but I just couldn't do it.

But this...this is a great deal! Right now, Amazon is offering this Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 2-1/2-Quart Shallow Saucepan with Lid for only $29.99.

It qualifies for super saver shipping plus I had $10 in Amazon credits from Swagbucks so I only paid $19.99!!!! Gotta love it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

I want one too! That is a good deal!

February 1, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home