Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~

This was an easy meal planning week...thanks to the cooking I did over the weekend and the great deals on chicken last week and pork roast this week. I haven't had a chance to scope out some new recipes so I'm still relying on my old standbys. The thing about that is my family would eat spaghetti, chicken manicotti and tacos every night of the week if I'd let them...the problem with that? Mom gets bored!!

Monday ~ Left overs

Tuesday ~ Italian Chicken Pasta w/ bread sticks

Wednesday ~ BBQ Pork, Whole Green Beans & Baked Beans

Thursday ~ Chicken Soft Tacos

Friday ~ Lemon Chicken, Almond Rice & Salad

Saturday ~ Chicken Tortilla Bake

Sunday ~ Chili w/ corn muffins (It's the AGAPE FEAST at church which is a huge potluck dinner w/ communion, baptism and fellowship)

You can check out more menu ideas here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home