Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Menu Plan ~


I missed the target for "Menu Plan Monday" but thought I'd still share my menu for this week with you.

I'm still getting into the post-holiday, kids back to school swing of things so I went easy this week.

I'm using up some turkey from the freezer and also took advantage of the great deal on Chef's Requested beef filets at Walmart.

Monday ~ Ham, Scrambled Eggs and Biscuits

Tuesday ~ Country Turkey Casserole

Wednesday ~ Chicken Zucchini Pasta

Thursday ~ Taco Salad

Friday ~ Turkey & Broccoli Pie (I'll share this recipe soon....super easy and super yummy!!)

Saturday ~ DATE NIGHT

Sunday ~ Grilled Beef Filet w/ Baked Potatoes (sweet potato for hubby) and green salad

What are you having for dinner?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home