Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My goals for 2010 ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My goals for 2010 ~


I haven't ever been one for New Year's resolutions. At least not the worldly kind. In my way of thinking, transformation comes from the inside and is only wrought by God, Himself. There is nothing I can do apart from Him to make "me" a better person or make my circumstances better.

So with this in mind I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been convicted of over the last few months. Things, that with His help, and much diligence and prayer, I hope to improve.

**To be more faithful to my personal quiet time and Bible study. His Word is living and powerful. I want, I need that power in my life to accomplish all He has purposed me to accomplish.

**To practice being thankful and content in all circumstances, trusting that God is in control and He not only wants the BEST for me but allows everything into my life for a reason.

**To be a more submissive, supportive and respectful wife.

**To take more time to just listen to my children.

**To be more disciplined with my time. I need to set some solid boundaries for housework, computer time, bedtime and family time.

**To respond in obedience to the opportunities God gives me each day to meet the needs of others, even if it is outside of my comfort zone or poses an inconvenience.

And with this in mind, I am so grateful for a loving Father who loves me patiently and unconditionally through it all. I'm not where I need to be, but thanks to Him, I'm no longer as I used to be.

And I wouldn't be where I am today without loving mentoring from a few of my favorite friends...all women who are  older than me but young at heart....to Nancy, Lynn and Karla....I love you gals!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home