Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~ October 19 ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 19 ~

This is a very simple and easy cooking week as we have a busy calendar. I am buying ground beef and chicken breast this week but most of the other ingredients I will use are coming from my pantry or freezer.

Again, thanks for your patience as I slowly get my recipes posted.

Monday ~ I have not clue what we're having tonight...probably Sloppy Joes

Tuesday ~ BBQ Sandwiches/Corn/Baked Beans
(the BBQ beef is a roast I precooked, shredded and put in the freezer a few weeks back)

Wednesday ~ Mandarin Cashew Chicken w/ Rice

Thursday ~ Macaroni & Cheese w/ Tuna & Peas

Friday ~ Homemade Chili w/ cornbread & tortillas

Saturday ~ Grilled Pork Chops/Green Beans/Mashed Potatoes

Sunday ~ Pepperoni & Cheese or Bacon & Cheese Calzones/Tossed Salad


You can check out more great menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home