Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: TOUCH DOWN!!!! My Walgreen's Trip ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Sunday, October 18, 2009

TOUCH DOWN!!!! My Walgreen's Trip ~

In the spirit of the season....that would be football...I am declaring COUPONING a sport! I can hear them scoffing now..."no way, that's not a sport, no more than golf is a sport!". But they haven't witnessed the late hour strategy planning sessions, they haven't endured the full contact tackle when you're the one about to get the LAST tube of FREE toothpaste and they most certainly haven't seen me spike the Vaseline Sheer Infusion as I grabbed the last bottle off the shelf (kidding...there's still a few bottles left).

All joking aside, I did feel like screaming TOUCH DOWN!! and doing another parking lot jig as I left Walgreens today having successfully completed Plan A. I love it when I don't have to go to Plan B!

Here' my loot:

You can check out the details for the deals I did here, except I changed up the Triaminic deal (explained below) and I found the chapstick clearanced for $0.24 (this will be donated) and the thank you cards for $0.49. These were perfect to use as fillers.

For the Triaminic deal, once I was sure we got the coupons in todays paper, I did this:


***Deal Idea***
Buy (3) Triaminic = $14.97
Use (1) $1.50/1 SS 10/18
Plus use $3.00/2 SS 10/18
Stack with $2.00/1 Walgreens Healthy Savings Book (will deduct $6)
Out of pocket: $4.47
Final Cost: FREE plus $3.53 MONEY MAKER


I used $27 Register Rewards I had accumulated from previous transactions and paid $14.28 out of pocket. $4.62 was tax.

I left with $28 Register Rewards and a $2.00 Cottonelle Catalina Coupon good on any 12 roll package.

I love it when a plan comes together!!

How'd you do this week?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home