Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Crest Foods - Some great deals!!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crest Foods - Some great deals!!

Ok, here's the scoop on Crest Foods. They do not want me publishing their store wide prices. I have tried to negotiate with them but they feel that if they let me come in and write down prices and publish, then they will have to let everyone and that could open a can of worms. So true to my word, I will not publish a weekly list for Crest. However, I will share with you, from one friend to another, the great deals I find on items I ACTUALLY BUY for my family.

This week was awesome!


They have the specially marked Kellogg's cereals that you need for this rebate. They're priced at 3/$10 so after you submit the rebate, they'll be FREE!!

Hormel Bacon Bits $0.99
Use $2.00/3 from 10/18
Final Cost: three for $0.97

Musselman's Totally Fruit 4-pack $0.69
Use $1.00/2 (I have been buying these and had coupons from inside previously purchased packages)
Final Cost: two for $0.38

Glade Sense & Spray $2.99
Use $4.00/1 SS 10/18
Final Cost: FREE

Glade Lasting Impressions $2.99
Use $3.00/1 SS 10/18 or 9/20
Final Cost: FREE

Ziploc Freezer Bags $0.99
Used $0.55/1 (from inside previously purchased package)
Final Cost: $0.44

There are also more Ziploc coupons in SS 10/4, 9/13 and 8/30.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home