Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~

This week will be a little bit of a treat for us. Last week I found reduced Tri-Tip and Tilapia Fillets at Homeland so we'll be having grilled Tri-Tip and Fish Tacos. The kids and hubby love both. Hubby has been begging for my Beef Enchilada Casserole and my little Markus has been asking for double layer tacos. I'll get recipes in as soon as I can.

Monday - Pizza (tale end of last week...I moved Country Chicken Casserole to Wednesday of this week and we're having Tombstone PIZZA tonight!!)

Tuesday - Double Layer Tacos w/ fresh fruit

Wednesday -
Country Chicken Casserole w/ rolls

Thursday - Taco Salad w/ fresh fruit

Friday - Grilled Pork Sirloin/ Cob Corn/ Tossed Salad

Saturday - Beef Enchilada Casserole

Sunday - Pork Roast/Potatoes/Carrots

Monday - Sloppy Joes w/ Corn and Applesauce

You can check out more great menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home