Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Walgreens - Correction & Update

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, March 30, 2009

Walgreens - Correction & Update

Most important to note: it has been reported that the softsoap deal is no longer rolling, repeat, the softsoap deal is NO LONGER ROLLING!

So if you didn't get out yesterday or first thing today and do this deal, then make sure you calculate any future transactions keeping this info in mind.

In other words, if you pay for your softsoap with your $3.99 Softsoap RR, then another RR will not print.

Next on the list but on the same note...

On my Walgreen's scenarios, I posted that I was planning to roll my RRs from transaction #2 for the Quaker Bars into my third transaction in which I was buying the Life cereal. Well, I could have used the first RR to pay for the Life but I would not have earned more RRs.

Many thanks to Sarah Blomgren for catching my mistake... AND being kind enough to bring it to my attention!

The rule is that if you use RRs from one deal to purchase another RR deal by the same maker, the RR will not print on the last deal.

Luckily I figured this out as I was shopping and caught it before I got to the register.

So I changed to plan B and left off the Life, and bought the Edge Shaving Cream instead. Which was actually less OOP and more RRs!! Woo Hoo!

So all in all a good day! I found everything I wanted and saved a ton. According to my receipts, I saved $39.62 with coupons and only spent $2.62 cash out of my pocket!

How did you do? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear about it!

Oh and by the way, remember, the Edge Energy Shaving Cream and Skintimate Cream Shave are both monthly deals, which means from 3/29 - 4/25 you can purchase these items and earn $2.99 RRs.

Happy Shopping!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home