Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Free Milk w/ Kelloggs Purchase at Homeland

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free Milk w/ Kelloggs Purchase at Homeland


From 3/20 - 4/12, get a catalina for free Milk when you purchase a qualifying amount of Kelloggs cereal (12oz or larger, mix n match)

Buy 3 boxes & get 1 free gallon milk
Buy 5 boxes & get 2 free gallons of milk
Buy 7 boxes or more & get 3 free gallons of milk

FREE MILK catalinas are good on ANY BRAND up to $4.69 a gallon

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Blommom said...

Didn't work for me, Amanda. I bought three on the 30th. Has it worked for you already?
Sarah

March 31, 2009 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Amanda Brackney said...

Hi Sarah, I have done this deal TWICE in two back to back transactions! Took my groceries to my van and headed back in for my two gallons of milk. On Monday, so that would have been the 30th as well. I would go back to Homeland with your receipt and ask them what's going on?

April 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home