Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Monday's Marvelous Savings Review ~ (on Tuesday)

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday's Marvelous Savings Review ~ (on Tuesday)

This week was a pretty easy shopping week for me. I have stocked up so much on the things my family uses on a regular basis that my grocery list for this week was really short.

I did buy some great produces at Aldi
Bananas $0.39/lb
Grapes 2lb box $1.59 ($0.80/lb)
Broccoli Crowns $1.39
Cauliflower $1.39
Spring Mix Bagged Salad $1.99
Spinach $1.49

And a few things at Homeland
Since milk was on sale for $2.79 this week, I was very happy to use my "buy one gallon, get half gallon of chocolate free". I shopped at the Homeland on 2nd & Santa Fe and they only carried the Over the Moon chocolate milk. Worked like a charm.


Most everything you see is on the Homeland deals list for this week except:

Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls $2.49 (down from $2.69)
Used $1.00/1 RP 1/24 or 2/14
Final Cost: $0.49

Special K Low Fat Granola Cereal $2.79
Used $1.00/1 printable here
Final Cost: $0.79

I did pick up a few things at Crest. I noticed that most of the deals are still the same but there did seem to be a few new ones...or maybe ones I just missed last week. I'll post a Crest update next.


What unadvertised deals did you find this week?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home