Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~ February 15th

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 15th

Monday...here we are again. I know many people dread Mondays but I rather like them. Sunday is usually relaxing and filled with "the bread of life" and then Monday we get back to routine. And I love routine. And of course the deals! You all know me well enough to know I can't wait to get out shopping on Monday and do the deals.


This week I found 3lb bags of chicken breast on sale at Crest foods for $3.99 so I bought three. This will go along way toward my grocery budget AND make for an easy week of cooking. I also have some zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms I need to use up so I took that into consideration. And last week I found a package of Hormel Always Tender Pork Baby Back Ribs for only $1.49/lb at Homeland. Of course I used the $1.00/1 any Hormel Always Tender product to save $2.00 off the package and we'll be having those this week. Hubby loves ribs! Then again, is there a man who doesn't?

Monday ~ Chicken Chili w/ cornbread (I'm cheating...Mondays are busy. I'm using a jar of Chili Master Chicken Chili I got at Walmart awhile back for $0.50)


Tuesday ~ Chicken Zucchini Pasta and green salad w/ lots of goodies


Wednesday ~ Sausage Marinara Bake w/ Rolls (I just slice smoked sausage, brown in a skillet and then mix w/ cooked pasta,red pasta sauce and one cup of italian cheese, place in casserole dish, cover and heat in a 350 oven. Then top with more cheese, melt it and serve)


Thursday ~ Chicken Soft Tacos


Friday ~ Hubby has a retreat so it's just us girls! We're gonna eat whatever we want!


Saturday ~ Pork Ribs w/ homemade Baked Beans and rolls


Sunday ~ Chicken & Veggie Saute over rice (I just saute chicken, mushroom and carrots with whatever fresh veggies I have on hand and whatever spices and seasoning sound good and VOILA!)

For more great menu plans, go here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home