Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~


Ok, it's really time for me to add some new recipes to my tried and true list. So this week I'm incorporating two recipes I have never tried before. I'm excited and think my family will really like them. For now I'm going to link you to the recipe online as I found it and then I'll add it to the Simple Saving recipe list once I've tried and tweaked it.

Monday ~ Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup w/ crusty bread (perfect day for it too...it's snowing...monster flakes!!)


Tuesday ~ Impossibly Easy Southwestern Pie (I'm adding chicken)


Wednesday ~ Chuckwagon Chili Mac


Thursday ~ Fajitas


Friday ~ Pasta Rollups w/ meat sauce (My husband cannot eat a meal without meat...or at least commenting on the lack of meat, so I'm making the pasta rollups as the recipe calls for but then adding ground beef to the sauce that goes over the top.)


Saturday ~ Ham & Potato Bake w/ rolls (I've given you a link similar to the recipe I use but I use red instead of green bell peppers and add a teaspoon of dried mustard and parsley to the sauce)


Sunday ~ Hmmmm.....haven't decided...am I bad?

You can check out more menu ideas here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home