Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Proctor & Gamble Rebate COMING SOON!!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Proctor & Gamble Rebate COMING SOON!!

Oh, I'm so excited! I just read over at Cherry Picker who read it over at Stretching A Buck that there will be a Proctor & Gamble Rebate form in the February 21 inserts.

Buy $50 worth of P&G products, receive $100 worth of P&G coupons.

I did this last year and spent only about $25 before coupons. Then the coupon book I received has lots of $1.00/1 coupons which were spaced out to last the whole year. It was great!

Thanks gals for the heads up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home