Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~ February 22

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 22


I just realized as I came to post my menus for this week that I don't have links for almost everything I'm making. And I still haven't posted my recipe for Chicken Pot Pie. I tried to find a similar recipe but without success. So I'll have to try to get my recipe posted later. It's not too hard...the secret ingredients are thyme and pillsbury ready to bake crusts!

Monday ~ Pancakes, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs (these are the pancakes I made a few weeks ago and froze)


Tuesday ~ Grilled Tri-Tip, Broiler Potatoes & Corn (This will be my first attempt at indirect grilling...prayers please!)


Wednesday ~ Mexican Layered Casserole w/ tortillas


Thursday ~ Fish Tacos w/ Black Beans


Friday ~ Easy Chicken Manicotti


Saturday ~ Focus on the Family Marriage Conference & Winter Jam at Ford Center (ssshhhhh, it's a secret) - NO COOKING!!!!!


Sunday ~ Chicken Pot Pie

Check out more great menus here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home