Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: FREE Excedrin

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, February 20, 2010

FREE Excedrin

Go here and when asked which brand of pain reliever you've purchased in the last six months, select ANYTHING but Excedrin (I chose Advil). A screen will pop up asking for your mailing info and a FREE bottle will be sent to you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I did this early last weeek, and I got my coupon for a Free Excedrin in the mailbox on Saturday! Just in time to use it for the sale at Walgreen's this week. Today I bought one Excedrin Menstrual relief for $2.50 used the Free coupon so I only had to pay tax then received the $2 RR. I hope you get your coupon as quickly as I did.

February 21, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Simple Saving Savvy said...

That's awesome Christy! I tried to do this last week but it didn't work. So I tried again and VOILA! I hope it comes quickly as well!

February 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home