Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Winners Announced: Jiffy Lube Gift Card & Housekeeping Skills for Kids ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winners Announced: Jiffy Lube Gift Card & Housekeeping Skills for Kids ~


I love giveaways!

Thank you to everyone who entered these.

The winner of the $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card, courtesy of Shell Lubricant and MotorOilMatters.org is #16 - Kristin. You will be receiving and email from me shortly.

And the winners of Housekeeping for Kids are #2 and #5 - Jil & Allison.

Jil and Allison, you have 48 hours to email me with your mailing address or I will choose another winner.

Congratulations winners!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

Congratulations winners! Enjoy!

January 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amanda,
Thanks so much for the Housekeeping book!
I'm already putting it to use. Love it!
Allison

February 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home