Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Savvy Aldi Deals 1/20 ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Savvy Aldi Deals 1/20 ~


I haven't been to Aldi for a very long time. I'm not sure why...I think maybe I just didn't want to drive all the way to Quail Springs. But Tuesday I had to get my daughter's glasses repaired and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Why did I stop going to Aldi? Why oh why oh why?

I mean, 93/7 lean ground beef for $2.99/lb and 93/7 lean ground turkey for $2.49/lb...REGULAR PRICE! That's enough to warrant a special trip considering Walmart's lean ground beef is around $3.58/lb, Crest Foods is the same while Homeland and Target are at $3.99/lb on a regular basis.

And then there's the produce...granted, sometimes they run low and sometimes it's not in that great of condition but most of the time, I get really great produce there.

This week I picked up beautiful, big, green bell peppers (3pk) for $0.99.

Del Monte Bananas were $0.39/lb.

Granny Smith Apples 3lbs $2.69

Oranges 3lbs $2.29

Long Grain Rice 3lbs $1.49

Pinto Beans 2lbs $1.29


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home