Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: What a week!!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, January 22, 2010

What a week!!


What a week! A very productive week (I'm actually keeping up with my 2010 chore chart) but busy, busy.

Yesterday was crazy! Between a four hour long doctor's appointment, dinner for a family in our Sunday School class, extra homework for one of my daughters and preparing for a coupon class, there ended up being no time to post.

For a moment, I almost flipped out. But miraculously enough, I remembered to give it to God. And ya know what? Everything worked out and the stuff that absolutely needed to be done was accomplished with very little stress. He is good and faithful!

I have lots of great deals to post for you but they'll have to hold tight until after lunch. I'm off to teach a coupon class.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home