Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~


Hubby is feeling quite spoiled after a whole week of his favorite meals and I quite enjoy hearing "mmmm...that was good" so I'm planning another week of favorite meals...and then after that, for fear of getting in a rut, I'll need to move on. Of course I'll still throw in his favorites but hey, this isn't eutopia!

On that note, I'd love to gather some new recipes. So if you have any simple ones you'd like to share, please email me. I'd love to share them with the rest of our readers as well.

Monday ~ Chicken Stew

Tuesday ~ Spaghetti w/ tossed salad

Wednesday ~ Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Thursday ~ Poppyseed Chicken w/ pasta

Friday ~ Fajitas  & Sugar Snap Peas w/ Red Bell Pepper

Saturday ~ Mexican Layered Casserole

Sunday ~ Grilled Baby Back Ribs & Chicken w/ baked beans & whole green beans w/ bacon

What are you making for dinner this week?

For more great dinner ideas, check out the other great menus at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home