Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Where the heck has she been???

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where the heck has she been???

I'm sure many of you are muttering this under your breath about now.

I know I haven't been around much the last few days. I've been swamped! Between weekly shopping, a coupon class, regular routine and halloween costumes, I've been so busy my head is spinning.

I should be able to get to the Homeland ad tomorrow morning and from there it should be smooth sailing...I hope...I'm pryaying!

Thanks for your patience and undestanding!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home