Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Welcome New Readers ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome New Readers ~


Welcome to Simple Saving Savvy! I'm so glad you're here.

If you are new to coupons, then you might check out the posts here.

I try very hard to stick to a routine posting schedule but appreciate your understanding when life does not allow this. My husband and children remain my number one ministry which means sometimes the blog gets put aside.

If you desire, you can subscribe to Simple Saving Savvy by email or in an RSS reader.

I hope that you will find Simple Saving Savvy to be efficient, user-friendly, encouraging and challenging. We not only advocate wise stewardship of our financial resources, but also encourage wise stewardship of our lives by living intentionally.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at SimpleSavingSavvy(at)gmail(dot)com. If you have any feedback or ideas for future posts, please email me at the same address.

It is my pleasure to serve you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home