Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Today ONLY at Kids.Woot ~ Butterfly Garden ONLY $4.99 plus shipping!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today ONLY at Kids.Woot ~ Butterfly Garden ONLY $4.99 plus shipping!

Christmas is coming!...and although I'm not a big fan of seeing Christmas decorations lining store shelves in September, I am a fan of planning ahead.

So hubby and I are already thinking about what to get our kiddos. We like to keep it simple...our kids only recieve 3-5 gifts plus their stocking...so it's very important that the things we DO buy are things they will enjoy. We also don't do video games so we have to get creative.

I thought this
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden was so cool and what a great price! Thanks, Kids.Woot!

I know each one of my kids would love one, simply because they are obsessed with creatures. I like to credit the amazing job hubby and I have done of instilling awe and respect for God's Awesome Creation into our children...but I'm not so sure that's the case.

Anyway, I'm sure just about any kiddo would enjoy this...I know I would!


Features:

■Caterpillars to butterflies right before your eyes!

■See each caterpillar’s transition as it matures, changes into a chrysalid, and finally emerges as a Painted Lady butterfly

■After observing your butterflies, experience the joy of releasing them into your backyard

■Beautiful, airy Butterfly Garden Habitat made of breathable mesh and clear plastic
■Easy to clean habitat that is easily cleaned with warm tap water. Let it hang to dry

■Note: There is a $3.00 shipping and handling charge for caterpillars and food. Caterpillars can only be shipped within the Continental USA. They cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Mexico, or Canada

■Mail-in butterfly coupon/envelope included to send away for 3 to 5 butterfly larvae

Only $4.99 plus $5 shipping! Hurry! Offer ends at 11:59pm, Thursday, October 8.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home