Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Right@Home ~ $3.50 off Glade Coupon ~ CVS Deal ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Right@Home ~ $3.50 off Glade Coupon ~ CVS Deal ~

I hope you all can print this. I tried and it told me I had reached my limit but I have never printed it.

If you can print it, make sure you print twice and NOW as it will not last long.
Then save it for CVS week of 10/18. The Multi-Wick Candles and Reed Diffusers will be $6.99 and FREE after ECBs. So your deal looks like this:

Buy Candle or Diffuser at $6.99
Use $3.50/1 printable
Out of Pocket: $2.50
Final Cost: FREE plus $3.50 MONEY MAKER!!

Then use this as part of your SC Johnson rebate requirements.

If you can't print this coupon, you can always use the $3.00/1 from SS 10/4. It'll still be FREE but you'll only profit $3.00.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

Thanks! That will make a nice extra Christmas goodie.

October 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It told me I had reached my limit as well. Boo

October 8, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home