Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Still Slammed!!!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still Slammed!!!

Hello Savvy Savers!

My busy week, the one that was supposed to slow down today?...well, it didn't! I have another full schedule and have not even glanced at the Homeland or GFF Foods circular for this week.

So I am referring you to Christi's (2) Cents. She does a great job of posting the Homeland deals. This will get you started and I'll get mine posted tomorrow (maybe this afternoon?) so you can fill in the gaps.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

Thanks for the link to Christi's (2) Cents. It was helpful.
I hope your day was productive. I hope your blessed with a quiet evening and a slower paced rest of the week.

October 29, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Thanks for the link, Amanda! Hope things begin to slow down for you.

October 29, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Simple Saving Savvy said...

You are welcome Christi! And thanks for the kind thoughts Dedra! I'm going to bed early tonight and tomorrow it's catch up on the blog day and I also get to go sit with my beloved mentor for a couple of hours. A pretty mellow day.

October 29, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home