Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: MyPoints: Your ticket to FREE Gift Cards ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, October 23, 2009

MyPoints: Your ticket to FREE Gift Cards ~


I just checked my MyPoints account and saw that I have accumulated 1,995 points!

Then I remembered that I have never posted about MyPoints on Simple Saving Savvy. Many of you may already be members and if so, I'd love to hear your feedback.

But for the rest of you...here's the scoop...

MyPoints is a consumer website where you can earn points to cash in for gift cards from popular restaurants, websites and retailers.

It's free to sign up and you earn points by reading emails, taking surveys and by shopping on-line through their site. When you shop through MyPoints, you earn a percentage back of your total amount spent. The percentage varies by vendor. Also, if you are a member of Bzz Agent, anytime you complete Bzz Campaigns or various other Bzz Agent activities, they reward you with MyPoints points.

It takes a bit of time to accumulate enough points to cash in but before you know it, there it is. In fact, I'm not very religious about checking my account or participating on my account but somehow I've racked up 1,995 points.

And the cool thing, is you can cash in your points for gift cards from CVS, Walgreens, even Target which makes it great to use toward those out of pocket costs without hurting your pocketbook.

Or you can opt to cash in for gift cards to purchase Christmas presents...they have plenty to choose from.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home