Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Buy for Less Update ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Buy for Less Update ~

Fifty eight Simple Saving Savvy readers recently participated in a poll published on the blog. If you only read the blog through an RSS reader or by email, then chances are you didn't see the poll.

However, out of the 58 people who took the time to give their feedback, 38 of those people say they NEVER shop at Buy for Less. Nine people said they shop there only for the "too good to pass up" deals.

Due to the results of this poll, I have decided to no longer feature weekly matchup for Buy for Less. I will, however, continue to view the ad on a weekly basis and post those deals that I feel are just too good to pass up.

I was led to the decision to publish the poll because I was finding that shopping weekly at Buy for Less was not beneficial to my family. Other than the occasional meat and weekly deals, their prices are generally higher than both Crest and Walmart. Also, they are not friendly to internet printable coupons. And they offer no other beneficial features like doubling coupons.

My goal is to provide Simple Saving Savvy readers with AMAZING deals! To do this takes time. I feel that it is more important to invest my time in those deals that I KNOW will benefit your families.

Thank you for your understanding.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home