Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Homeland: Blue Bunny Ice Cream only $1.55 ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homeland: Blue Bunny Ice Cream only $1.55 ~

Update: Link to coupon added. Sorry!
I know I haven't even gotten to the ad yet BUT, Blue Bunny Ice Cream is on sale for $3.55. Print this $1.00/1 coupon and it's only $1.55 after doubling.

Also, you can print this coupon multiple times!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

I am not able to find the link to print the coupon...

October 29, 2009 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Simple Saving Savvy said...

Sorry Dedra...I just added it!

October 30, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home