Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Update on coupons in Cookie Magazine ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on coupons in Cookie Magazine ~

Last week I posted about the coupons offered at Cookie Magazine, an on-line publication. There was concern that the coupons were not legitimate. Today, Common Sense for Money posted a follow-up with a personal email from the Cookie Magazine Promotion and Event Coordinator:

Thank you for your concern about the School Year’s Eve coupon page available at www.SchoolYearsEve.com. On behalf of Cookie magazine, I apologize for any confusion these coupons may have caused. Unfortunately, two of the coupons were not meant to be included online. We have rectified this issue and confirmed the validity of the remaining coupons with each manufacturer. We encourage you to check out www.SchoolYearsEve.com, not only for the updated coupon page but for other helpful resources to throw a School Year’s Eve celebration of your own. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at advisors@cookiemag.com.

Thank you,
Danielle
Cookie Magazine
Promotion & Event Coordinator


So, as it turns out, the Bagel Bites and Tide coupons were NOT legit but the Sharpie and Dixie coupons are ok to use.

And from my viewpoint, I appreciate the number of people who approached me and told me they did not use their coupons. I love working with an honest crowd!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home