Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Schwan's FREE Food ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Schwan's FREE Food ~


I posted about this already BUT I found out the offer is good thru 9/30/09 but is limited to the first 500,000 orders.

Go here and place an order for any item $10 or less. You'll get it for free plus you'll get free delivery!

This offer is good only on the FIRST item ordered, not on a total of $10. If you order two items, you will be charged for the second, no matter the cost of the first.

I ordered corndogs! My kids haven't had this treat in awhile.

What did you order?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Blommom said...

I ordered stuffed pasta shells. Great for date night at home!

August 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

YUMMMMME!!! I ordered sausage link. Can't wait for breakfast ;-)

August 5, 2009 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

I ordered the breakfast "pigs in a blanket" and they came today :-)

August 5, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home