Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Quick! Where's that coupon???

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quick! Where's that coupon???

I recently received this email from Janet -

"What about when your husband does the grocery shopping and wants a coupon for Ragu because it is on sale? How do you find that quickly when you do the file system? I would love not to clip everything but we are in a small town with only local stores and shop with their ads usually."

Great question! And I just happen to have the answer.

COUPON DATABASE

A coupon database is just that...it's a compilation of most of the coupons, in all forms, that are in date and may be available to you. You can search by product, amount or type of coupon.

My favorites are Hot Coupon World (you'll have to register if you're not already a member) and Deal Seeking Mom (this one is new so be patient).

Just keep in mind that coupons vary by region so you may not have received some of the coupons listed.

I use this method to do many of my coupon matchups for the week.

Thanks for writing Janet! Hope this helps your hubby get his ragu fix!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home