Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: New Coupon Database ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Coupon Database ~

Deal Seeking Mom
Up until now I have used Hot Coupon World's coupon database to do the coupon matchups I couldn't find on my own. In my opinion, they hosted the most efficient and expansive coupon database on the internet....until now.

Deal Seeking Mom has launched her own coupon database and let me tell you, I AM EXCITED!

One of the best things about this database is that it features a "personal coupon box". This allows you to keep track of your own stash of coupons. You can add coupons to it from the main database and you can also add coupons not found in the database. Then at the click of a mouse, you can see exactly what coupons you have available to you.

What does this mean for Simple Saving Savvy? It means that I can do a more efficient job at matching coupons for you. In the past couple of months, I have made a few errors on coupon matchups because I pulled a coupon from the Hot Coupon World database that we didn't get in our region. It confused (and disappointed) alot of people. With Deal Seeking Mom's new database, I can keep track of all the insert coupons we get to our region and make my matchups from there.

If you haven't checked out Deal Seeking Mom's new coupon database, head on over there and do so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home