Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, May 29, 2009

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

I got up this morning to find this on my kitchen counter:



These are coupons found on the back of my husband's cereal box, Special K Blueberry.

He DIDN'T throw them away! He laid them right on the middle of the countertop so I would see them.

AND lately he's been clipping box tops.

This measures amazing accomplishment as we have gone from him not knowing what a box top was, to me digging the box out of the trash, to him leaving the whole box on the counter for me to remove the box top, to now...he actually removes the box top and throws away the empty box.

MY HUSBAND ROCKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Woot! Yea for awesome hubbys!!!

May 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home