Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Printable Coupon Master List

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Printable Coupon Master List

A reader emailed me asking where the long list of printables went.

I don't know if anyone else has missed this feature, but I removed it from the blog a little over a week ago because it took up so much space. I didn't think anyone would miss it because I regularly post printable lists and links, but I guess I was wrong.

This makes for a quick reference if you're looking for a specific printable without having to go through all the "printable savings" posts.

So from this point forward, I will still post daily printable savings but I will also regularly update a Printable Coupon Master List for quick reference. This list is by no means an exhaustive list of all the printable coupons available but hopefully it will help you find what you are looking for.

Also check out the Websites Offering Printable Savings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home