Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Intentional Tuesday Tip: Get Great Coupons Now ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Intentional Tuesday Tip: Get Great Coupons Now ~

One of the comments I hear quite often from coupon class students is "I would use more coupons but they always seem to be for products I don't buy".

My reply? Be proactive!

First of all, most product lines have a website. Visit their website and see if you can find printable coupons. Many manufacturer websites offer promotional or monthly coupons on the home page. Some feature a "coupons" or "special offers" or "promotions" tab where you can find coupons. And most offer an emailed monthly newletter where you can get product information and coupons offers right to your inbox.

Also, most companies love to hear positive feedback on their products, so much that they usually send out coupons as a thank you. For instance, I buy Thomas Bagels on a weekly basis. We are very loyal to this brand. So I went to their website, contacted them and told them how much we loved their products. Within a week I received four $1.00/1 coupons for Thomas bagels that did not expire for almost one year.

I did the same with Splenda. It is the only sweetner we use so I go through the coupons we get pretty fast. I emailed Splenda and told them how loyal we were to them. They sent me a coupon for $3.00 off any Splenda product along with some other goodies.

I've done the same with Sargento, Haagen-Dasz, Starkist Gourmet Choice Tuna, Birds Eye and many more.

So what are you waiting for? If you make it a habit to send 3-5 emails a day, you'll have coupons waiting in your mailbox on a daily basis! Or almost.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home