Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Five Star Friday

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Star Friday


Reports of fabulous frugality (and other stuff) from around the blogosphere....
Wondering how you can save money on laundry? Check out this guest post at Keeping the Kingdom First.

Do you love scarves? Do you wonder how you should wear them? Check out this video by Fashion Frugalista at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

Do you want to be a successful homemaker? Check out this guest post by Moms In Need of Mercy over at I'm An Organizing Junkie! Very basic, very useful advice!

Ever since a Simple Saving Savvy reader mentioned using a micro-fiber cloth to keep her bathroom shiny, I've been checking into it. I'm really thinking about trying it out and changing my "cleaning" frame of mind. Check out this post on Enviro Cloths over at Passionate Homemaking to see what I'm talking about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home