Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Vista Print: 250 Business Cards $6 Shipped

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vista Print: 250 Business Cards $6 Shipped

I mention Vista Print alot. That's because I think they have some great deals. Now, if you just shop regularly, the deals aren't THAT great, but if you take advantage of their FREE deals where you only pay shipping, then you usually make out pretty good.
Vista Print
Right now you can get 250 Business Cards for FREE. You just pay shipping! When I ordered mine, I think my shipping costs were around $6. Not a bad deal!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home