Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: The Passion of Christ (Blu-ray) only $13.99 at Amazon ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Passion of Christ (Blu-ray) only $13.99 at Amazon ~


Amazon has The Passion of the Christ (Definitive Edition) [Blu-ray] on sale for only $13.99, down from $29.99. That's a 53% savings and it qualifies for free 2-day shipping if you have Amazon Prime.

I love this movie. Not just because it's the story of Jesus Christ but because of the human-ness it gives the story of Jesus Christ. You see the emotion of all those involved AND of Christ Himself. The first time I saw it, I cried my eyes out. It made me really consider all Christ gave for me. Not just His life, but what He gave up to come to earth to give His life.

A must have for your home library.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home