Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: The Children's Place sale at Amazon ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Children's Place sale at Amazon ~


Amazon.com is having a HUGE sale on The Children's Place . You'll find lots of items discounted 60% and more. The best part is shipping is $5 flatrate...so stock up.

I love The Children's Place. Mind you, I don't shop at the mall and I never buy full price. I just wait for sales like this and pick up a few things. But I've definitely noticed a difference in the quality and how long the clothing lasts!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home