Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: I am a Soft Scrub Captain!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am a Soft Scrub Captain!



I was chosen to one of 200 Soft Scrub Captains! As a Soft Scrub Club Captain, I will have the chance to test and review brand new products before they hit the store shelves.

I have always loved Soft Scrub products. Been cleaning with them since I was a little girl. No joke! That was my mom's secret method for removing scuffs from white tennis shoes...back before the magic eraser. But in my opinion, Soft Scrub still works better.

I just received my first product in the mail today so stay tuned for the review.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home