Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Buy movie tickets at BeRuby.com and pay yourself !

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, January 8, 2010

Buy movie tickets at BeRuby.com and pay yourself !


Remember when I posted about BeRuby.com back in November?

I promised you then that it wouldn't make you rich and it certainly hasn't made me rich but I do have $5.64 in my account....for doing virtually nothing. In fact, I haven't really paid attention to it since a little before Christmas. So most of this was earned before then in less than one month.

I simply set up a default tab for BeRuby so when I boot up my computer, it opens my email account and BeRuby. Then I click through to all of my accounts: facebook, twitter, hotmail, gmail, etc. along with a few others like CNN, ESPN, YouTube...you get the picture.

Each time I click through (limit once a day), I earn $0.01. I know...nothing to brag about but a cent for a second isn't so bad. In fact, that's like $36.00 per hour....ok, maybe not exactly but $5.64 will buy Starbucks or some other treat on shopping day. And it required very little effort or time.

And here's a cool thing...if you remember, you can also earn by shopping through BeRuby.com. (All the details are here.) And now you can order movie tickets through Fandango for theaters in your area.

Just think, if you're going to the movies, you have to buy tickets anyway...why not pay yourself a little to do it? When you purchase your movie ticket through Fandango via BeRuby.com, you'll earn back $0.67. Cool huh?

You can sign up for BeRuby.com here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home