Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Where can I find the Target DVD deal on your site??

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where can I find the Target DVD deal on your site??

I received this email:

"I ran into a nice lady in Target that told me about your awesome site! She was telling me about the dvd deals with the UP movie. But, I can't seen to find the info on your site."

First of all, I don't know who this "nice lady" was but thank you. I have not posted this deal at Simple Saving Savvy so I'm not sure if she was actually referring to me or not. She may have been speaking of Christi's (2) Cents...another awesome savings blog which referred her readers to Southern Savers...another great savings site.

The reason I have not posted this deal is because the only places I can find the $10/2 Target printable is on a Target coupon generator or as a gif file on another site. I don't think it's directly available anymore.

You all know my stand on digitally reproducing coupons so I don't feel comfortable about posting this deal. (If you don't know how I feel about this, you can read here and here)

If anyone has a DIRECT link to this coupon they would like to share, I'd be happy to post it!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home