Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: ALMOST READY FOR THANKSGIVING ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ALMOST READY FOR THANKSGIVING ~

One more shopping trip before the big day. I'm really hoping Homeland has some awesome deals this week so I can complete my list with as little out of pocket as possible.

I'm doing pretty well so far, thank God for stockpiling during the year!

You can find my updated shopping list here.

How are your preparations coming?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeDe said...

I have done well in stockpiling, just not the stuff that I use for the holiday's. So I am on the look out for lots of sales the next week and a half. Thank you for posting the deals and match ups.
I like your master list. I bet that would help me keep an eye out for sales ahead of time. I will have to set down and figure one out, maybe for Christmas. Planning, organization and not being a last minute shopper are always keys to saving money.

November 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home