Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: NEW Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies Magazine ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NEW Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies Magazine ~


I'm sad to say that my pick for the cover of the NEW Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies magazine did not make the cut, but I'm happy to report that the magazine is all it was predicted to be and more!

In this edition you can find:

74 recipes cards with perforations so you can tear them out and put in your recipe box. These recipes include:

*Great-tasting new twists on the classics--Chocolate-Peppermint Shortbread, Glazed Toffee Bonbons, Brown Sugar Cutouts

*Choco-Hazelnut Latte Cookies, Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies and other prize-winners from our Mix it Up with Betty! Cookie Mix Recipe Contest. Submitted by home cooks, these recipes are perfect for gift-giving, cookie exchanges and your holiday goodie tray.

*Best-ever brownies collection including Dulce de Leche-Chocolate Brownies and Chocolate-Cashew Brownies

*Plus homemade candies like Chocolate-Topped Sea Salt Caramels, Extra-Nutty Peanut Brittle and Black-and-White Truffles

I was drooling while looking through all the recipes and a little bummed that I won't have a houseful at Christmas this year. Guess I'll just have to bless others outside our family with these yummy delights!

Pick yours up today...look for the snowman sugar cookie with the aqua blue snow hat and scarf.

I received mine compliments of My Blog Spark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home